FDIC, FRB-SF, and OCC Host Northern Arizona Community Development Forum: Access to Small Business Credit for Tribal and Rural Communities Webinar
The Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC), the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco (FRB-SF) and the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC) are hosting the Northern Arizona Community Development Forum: Access to Small Business Credit for Tribal & Rural communities. Jackson Brossy, Assistant Administrator, Office of Native American Affairs, US Small Business Administration, will discuss efforts to promote and support Native American entrepreneurs. Panelists will discuss lending and technical assistance programs and ways to improve financing options for small businesses in tribal and rural communities.
- Jackson BrossyAssistant Administrator, Office of Native American Affairs, US Small Business Administration
- David CastilloChief Executive Officer, Native Community Capital
- Alissa R CharleyExecutive Director, Hopi Credit Association
- Christine laughDirector of Kinship Lending, Change Labs
- Gina CouillardAssociate State Director-Finance & Compliance, Arizona Small Business Development Center, Maricopa Community Colleges
- Kaaren-Lyn GravesManaging Director, NABEDC
- Chad MarchandSenior Native Communities Outreach Manager, FRB-SF
- JonFordSenior Outreach Regional Manager, FRB-SF
- bed CastroDistrict Community Affairs Chairperson, OCC
- Mary Salinas DuronCommunity Affairs Specialist, FDIC
Wednesday, November 30, 2022 from 1:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. MT
Webinar, Zoom, login information below.
Who should attend:
Banks, Community Development Financial Institutions (CDFIs), organizations and government agencies with programs for Native American communities interested in improving small business access to capital in tribal and rural communities in northern Arizona.
To register online, click to register and fill out the required information. Upon completion, you will receive a confirmation email.
If you have any questions about the event, please email Mary Salinas Durón at [email protected]